Find the festival at Occombe Farm, Preston Down Road, Paignton, TQ3 1RN.
The only way to get to and from Occombe Beer Festival is to walk, get the bus or grab a lift.
GETTING THE BUS
There will be a dedicated, regular bus service from both outside Paignton Library and from outside the Princess Theatre in Torquay to the festival site; included in the cost of your ticket.
On leaving the event, follow the signs or stewards directions to the bus pick up point:
- Departs outside Paignton Library at 3:30pm on Friday, then every half an hour
- Departs outside Torquay Princess Theatre at 3:30pm on Friday, then every half an hour
- Departs outside Paignton Library at 1:30pm on Saturday, then every half an hour
- Departs outside Torquay Princess Theatre at 1:30pm on Saturday, then every half an hour
- Last bus from Occombe Farm at 11:30pm
WALKING TO THE FESTIVAL?
You can walk to Occombe Farm from the Preston and Paignton area. Please bear in mind that the route is mainly uphill. Make sure you stick to the footpaths and pavements and follow the stewards instructions as you approach the festival gates.
Top tip: Don’t forget to bring a torch for the walk home!
GRABBING A LIFT?
There is no parking available onsite or on Preston Down Road for the duration of the festival (be warned, parking enforcements will be in operation). There is a festival drop off and collection area in the Occombe Farm main car park. If you are using a Sat Nav to get here, use the postcode TQ3 1RN and look out for the yellow AA signs as you approach the festival entrance. Please do not stop on the road - use the designated areas in the main car park only.
FANCY TAKING A TAXI?
Taxis can drop off and collect you from Occombe Farm in our designated areas. There's plenty to choose from... make sure you book your taxi well in advance to avoid disappointment and to save your energy for dancing:
- Torbay Taxis: 01803 211611
- Price First Taxis: 01803 322322
- Torbay Cab Company: 01803 292292
- Riviera Taxis: 01803 212600
- Ace Taxis (Brixham): 01803 882121
- South Hams Cabs: 01803 840404
CAN I TAKE THE TRAIN?
The nearest train stations to Occombe Farm are Torquay and Paignton. They are both about 2.5 miles from the festival site, so you will need to organise a taxi to take you to Occombe Farm, or take on the 45 minute walk... be warned, most of it is uphill!
SHHH... RESPECT THE LOCALS
On leaving the event, PRETTY PLEASE respect the local residents. We know you'll all being giggling your way home, but try not to make too much noise. Volunteers from the Street Pastors team will be available to assist festival go-ers.